Core advantages (features)
- tight integration with NumPy: a similar interface to NumPy’s. numpy.ndarrays are also used internally in Theano-compiled functions.
- transparent use of a GPU: perform data-intensive computations up to 140x faster than on a CPU (support for float32 only).
- efficient symbolic differentiation: Theano can compute derivatives for functions of one or many inputs.
- speed and stability optimizations: avoid nasty bugs when computing expressions such as log(1 + exp(x)) for large values of x.
- dynamic C code generation: evaluate expressions faster.
- extensive unit-testing and self-verification: includes tools for detecting and diagnosing bugs and/or potential problems.
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools