auto-sklearn is an automated machine learning toolkit built on top of Sklearn. It performs hyperparameter tuning as well as algorithm selection. It works by taking advantage of Bayesian optimization, meta-learning, and ensemble construction.
- Provides automated machine learning using meta-learning, Bayesian optimization, and ensemble learning techniques
- Built-in hyperparameter optimization and algorithm selection
- Solves regression and classification problems
- Few lines of code required
- Does data preprocessing automatically
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools