Core ML is an Apple framework to integrate machine learning models into your app. It provides a unified representation for all models. In its substance, Core ML supports Vision for analyzing images, Natural Language for processing text, Speech for converting audio to text, and Sound Analysis for identifying sounds in audio.
- Supports tools for converting models from training libraries
- Convert trained models to the Core ML format
- Read, write, and optimize Core ML models
- Verify conversion/creation (on macOS) by making predictions using Core ML
- After conversion, integrate the Core ML models with your app using Xcode
- Scalability – optimizes on-device performance by leveraging the CPU, GPU, and Neural Engine while minimizing its memory footprint and power consumption
- Multi-model training
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools