Deepkit is a real-time open-source machine learning tool and training suite. It has all the tools necessary for experiment execution, tracking, and debugging. It enables smooth team collaboration and experimentation with ML models on different levels.
- Experiment tracking and management
- Experiment comparison
- Metrics and analytics view of experiments
- Files library
- Detailed insights into experiments
- Support for Keras with Tensorflow, Tensorflow 2 with tf.keras, and Pytorch via the Python SDK
- Real-time issue tracker with Kanban board
- Model debugging
- Project notes
- Computation cluster management
- Real-time desktop and web app
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools