Deeplite created Neutrino, an intelligent optimization engine for Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) deployed on cloud servers and edge devices. Neutrino helps to automatically optimize high-performance DNN models to satisfy target computation constraints. The engine inputs large, initial DNN models and constraints to produce smaller, highly efficient models that meet these constraints.
- Automated model architecture optimization
- Exporting an optimized model to test integration with endpoint applications
- Ability to compare and complement the results obtained with other open-source and industry model architecture optimization frameworks
- Offers a collection of popular CNN model architectures and benchmark datasets for PyTorch framework
- Different performance metrics
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools