Jupyter offers open-source software for interactive computation across multiple languages such as Python, R, and Julia. Jupyter provides notebooks that one can write live code and share. You can use Jupyter notebook to write code, perform statistical modeling, data visualization, and machine learning. The software can be installed on your local computer or even tried online.
- Supports over 40 programming languages
- Notebooks can be shared via GitHub, Dropbox, email, or Jupyter Notebook Viewer
- Ability to produce rich interactive content
- Can integrate with big data tools such as Scala and Apache
- Ability to work with a team via Jupyter Hub
- Works locally or can be deployed to the cloud
I love the Jupyter Project. I prefer the newer JupyterLab to Jupyter Notebook because I can open multiple tabs. The software is easy to use as well as a great tool for teaching. The software is great because you can write your code and see the result immediately. The user interface is also easy to use.
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools