Kedro is an open-source Python framework for creating reproducible, maintainable and modular data science code. It borrows concepts from software engineering and applies them to machine-learning code; applied concepts include modularity, separation of concerns and versioning.
- Versioning of dataset.
- Framework for Pipelining both data engineering-related task and data science-related task.
- A Standardization project, cookiecutter like a template.
- Modularity and flexibility.
- In-built support for different data file types.
- Additional plugins from the airflow to visualization.
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools