Kera Tuner is a library for distributable hyperparameter tuning in Keras. It enables the tuning of various parameters in TensorFlow models.
Benefits and features
- Supports random search, hyperband, and bayesian optimization algorithms
- Can be used for tuning units in a layer and optimizers
- Supports conditional hyperparameters in the search space
- Includes pre-made tunable applications
- Allows restriction of the search space to just a few parameters
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools