Visual Studio Code is a free code editor that supports multiple programming languages.
Benefits and features
- Provides version control support
- Developers can download and install a variety of extensions
- Supports multiple programming languages including Python
- Offers advanced testing and debugging capabilities
- Smart completions based on variable types, function definitions, and imported modules
As a developer, I find the tool easy to use and intuitive. The user interface is well designed as well. However, this software tends to gobble a bit of memory.
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools