MMdnn (Model Management for deep neural networks) is an open-source model conversion tool. It helps to inter-operate among different deep learning frameworks, convert, visualize and diagnose deep learning models.
- Model conversion: helps convert models between frameworks through an intermediate representation format
- Model retraining: code snippets are generated to simplify later retraining or inference
- Model collection: helps find popular models
- Model visualizer: local visualizer to display the network architecture of a model
- Model deployment to another platforms
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools