Netron is is a tool that visualizes deep learning, and machine learning models. It supports the most popular formats such as Keras, TensorFlow, ONNX, TensorFlow Lite, and Caffe just to mention a few.
- Visualizes the most popular model formats
- Available on common operating systems
- Can be used on the web browser without the need to install it
- Shows model input and expected dimensions
- Shows the model’s output names
Straightforward tool use. Handy when you want to know the dimension of the model input and the name of the outputs.
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools