Pandas is a Python library for data manipulation and data cleaning. The tool is used to prepare data for visualization tools as well as machine learning models.
- Loads data in an excel-like format known as Pandas DataFrame
- Enables data cleaning and manipulations
- Can be used for data aggregation such as grouping
- Allows plot generation
- Loads data from different formats
- Supports computation with statistical functions
Pandas is a must-have tool in the arsenal of every data scientist. It makes it easy to clean and manipulate data in readiness for analysis and machine learning.
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools