Plotly provides tools for building interactive, scientific data visualizations on the web browser. Plotly supports Python, R, Julia, .NET, and JS. It also provides Dash; a package for building web applications in Python.
Benefits and features
- Interactive graphs
- A variety of styles to choose from
- Ability to build web apps using Dash
- Support multiple languages
- Report generation
- Ability to analyze big data
- Provides templates for TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch
- Professional styling and branding
- Deploying and sharing Dash apps
- Provides security and authentication for web apps
- Provides hardware acceleration for your code
- Offers big data pipelines
- Kubernetes support
- Low code development
Plotly generates graphs that a user can interact with. The graphs are also colorful and beautiful. The tool also provides the developer with a variety of styles to choose from. Furthermore, one can convert their Plotly work to a web application with the use of Plotly’s Dash tool.
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools