Replicate is a version control system for machine learning models. It’s an open-source platform that helps to quickly ship ML models to production. It also helps to run and re-train them. Replicate is made of two tools:
- Keepsake – a Python library that uploads files and metadata to Amazon S3 or Google Cloud Storage.
- Cog – lets you define models in a standard format, store them in a central place, and run them anywhere.
- Experiment tracking
- Going back to the code and weighs from any checkpoint
- Model versioning
- Supports all types of frameworks
- Quick loading of models into production
- Run models anywhere
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools