Scikit-learn is a free and open-source machine learning library for the Python programming language. It offers tools for solving clustering, classification, regression, and unsupervised problems.
- Algorithms for classification, clustering, and regression
- Provides modules for feature extraction
- Data preprocessing tool
- Reducing the number of features via dimensionality reduction
- Data set generation
- Provides tools for ensembling several models
- Identifies the best features for models
- Plotting capabilities
Scikit-learn provides a standard API for all its algorithms. This makes the API easy to use because once you learn one algorithm, the next algorithms can be applied in a similar manner.
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools