Scikit-Optimize is a simple and efficient library that implements several methods for sequential model-based optimization. The library is built on top of NumPy, SciPy, and Scikit-Learn.
- Sequential model-based optimization
- Support Bayesian optimization
- Ability to visualize optimization results
- Ability to compare surrogate models
- Easy to use API
- Supports callbacks
- Ability to save and load result objects
- Can run optimizations in parallel
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools