Seaborn provides a high-level interface for building visualizations with Matplotlib. It offers a simple API for building attractive visualizations with Matplotib at the backend. It supports normal descriptive plots as well as statistical plots.
- Attractive visualizations
- Simple to use API
- Statistical data visualizations
- Relational, distribution, categorical, and regression plots
- Support for styling plots
- Supports theming
- Provides utility functions such as loading datasets
This is a great visualization tool because of its ease of use and the generation of attractive graphs. Its learning is also not steep.
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools