Seldon is a suite of tools that allow individuals, teams, and organizations to have the freedom to package and serve models built in any ML tool. Its suite of tools is composed of the following:
- Seldon core: An open-source Kubernetes deployment platform that makes it easier and faster to deploy ML models and experiments at scale on Kubernetes.
- Seldon Deploy: Enterprise solution for managing ML models in production. It allows ML deployment with peak efficiency, minimal risk, and the shortest time-to-value.
- Alibi: A Machine model inspection and interpretation library.
- Cost-effective choices. Deploy machine learning models in the cloud or on-premise.
- Faster delivery. Technology agnostic, deploy models at scale quickly and easily.
- Reduces risk. Ensure proper governance and compliance for your ML models.
- Full lifecycle management. End-to-end control. Updating – Scaling – Monitoring – Security.
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools