SigOpt is a cloud-based optimization platform. It’s a model development tool that makes it easy to track runs, visualize training, and scale hyperparameter optimization for any type of model built with any library on any infrastructure. SigOpt’s REST API and client libraries (Python, R, Java) integrate into any existing ML workflow. It’s a robust tool with many functional features.
- Dashboard with the main view of all projects and their progress
- Dashboards with more granular information about experiments
- Team collaboration features
- Analysis of your progress – charts, scores, graphs, metrics, interactive dashboards, etc.
- Data visualization features
- Cross checkpoints for your experiments
- Tracking experiments
- Bayesian optimization
- Comparing optimized runs with other runs and experiments
- Sorting and filtering runs for quick search
- Python, R, Java, MATLAB, scikit-learn
Not reviews found
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools