Spyder is a scientific environment for Python development. It is a great tool for data analysis and machine learning model development. It provides advanced editing, analysis, debugging, and profiling functionality
Benefits and features
- Syntax highlighting that is customizable
- Breakpoints for debugging
- Allows you to run a cell, line, or the entire file
- Inline display of graphics
- Supports magic commands
- Easy to use variable explorer
- Supports code completion
- Built-in file explorer
I love Spyder mainly because of its variable explorer. It makes it quite easy for me to see the results of the variables as I code.
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools