Streamlit is a library that enables you to quickly transform Python scripts into web applications with minimal effort. There is no front-end development required because the tool provides simple widgets for building the user interface.
- Simple deployment with Streamlit Sharing
- Provides a widget for developing the user interface
- Turns Python scripts into web apps quickly
- Provides options for theming your applications
- Supports multiple visualization tools
- Supports many data science and machine learning tools
Streamlit enables quick and easy conversion of Python scripts into web apps. Most importantly one can deploy the application without any DevOps experience.
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools