- Simple Keras API
- Available for multiple programming languages
- Thoroughly documented with many examples and tutorials
- Works on the browser, on the edge, and on mobile devices
- Powerful experimentation for research
- Variety of libraries and extensions
- Provides many datasets out-of-the-box
- Provides various pre-trained models
- Offers a certification program for the software
- Provides tools and resources for responsible AI
- Free TensorFlow research cloud for researchers
- Provides a playground for tinkering with TensorFlow
TensorFlow has a large community of developers that contribute to the library as well as write about the tool. This makes the tool easy to learn. TensorFlow’s Keras high-level API also makes the tool very welcoming for beginners.
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools