TensorFlow Lite is an open-source deep learning framework for on-device inference. It enables the deployment of machine learning models on mobile and IoT devices. A developer would usually start by training a normal TensorFlow model or downloading a pre-trained one. The next step is to convert to TensorFlow Lite format using the TensorFlow Lite Converter.
- Support Android, IoT, and iOS
- Converts TensorFlow model into a compressed flat buffer
- Deploy TF Lite models to mobile and embedded devices
- Quantize models by converting 32-bit floats to more efficient 8-bit integers
- Availability of TF Lite pre-trained models
- Natively supported on Android Studio
- TensorFlow Lite model maker available
- Supports Java, Swift, Objective-C, C++, and Python
- Supports hardware acceleration
Using DVC is just like using Git. That makes the tool quick, easy and straightforward to use. More interestingly is the ability to store and use large files as if they were in your Git repo.
Compare MLOPS Software Now
Search, compare, and choose the right software which help you and your team with your machine learning project.
Compare Neptune to other MLOPS tools